Thank you for choosing The Employment Group to support your search for work. Whatever your availability we can help. We have short term contracts, on-going work, temporary to permanent jobs or just the occasional day.
New Build Engineer
New Build Engineer
Location: Haddenham HP17 8LJ
Fulltime permanent role
Monday –Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm
22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (increasing with length of service)
4%/4% Employer/Employee Contribution Pension Scheme
Our client is Europe’s leading supplier of vacuum handling equipment, restricted access lifting machinery and mini cranes for the construction, rail and utility sectors amongst others. As a Sunday Times Fast Track 100 business and winner of HAE UK Hire Company of the Year, they are recognized for their first rate customer service, exceptional growth and innovative technology in the plant and equipment industry.
Our client is seeking an experienced and highly motivated electrical engineer to handle the operation, installation, maintenance, repair and service of mini cranes and lifting equipment.
Applicants ideally need to have previous engineering experience and must be able to read electrical and hydraulic diagrams. You will need good communication skills as the role involves mini crane training and customer interaction. We need a team player, with enthusiasm and sound technical knowledge. Full training on the equipment will be given.
This role could be suitable for an individual with a background in HGV Vehicles/ Fork Lift Trucks, Plant Machinery or Access Platforms.
- Carry out Installations of Safety Load Indicators to cranes
- Undertaking maintenance, inspections, service and repair of mini cranes
- Provide knowledge and support in the event of plant failure
- Diagnosis of plant/equipment defects
- To maintain records for health & safety and customer service purposes
- Support Trainers in delivering training to customers
- To assist our dealers in the maintenance and testing of our products
- To maintain and improve health & safety in the workplace
- All other workshop duties as deemed necessary
- Electrical Engineering experience
- Level 2 or 3 Engineering Qualification
- Read electrical and hydraulic diagrams
- Background working on HGV’s, Fork Lift Trucks, Plant Machinery, Access Platforms could be advantageous.
- Understanding of health and safety requirements
- Customer Service Skills
- Communication Skills
- Administrative Skills
- Problem Solving Ability
- Resourceful with high attention to detail.
To find out more about this role and to apply, please click the ‘Apply Now’ button.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Employment Group