Thank you for choosing The Employment Group to support your search for work. Whatever your availability we can help. We have short term contracts, on-going work, temporary to permanent jobs or just the occasional day.
The Employment Group are proud to announce that we are actively working in partnership with Keter to assist with their recruitment drive for their Banbury branch.
Keter are a well-built company having been in the Garden Furniture industry for over 75 years. They produce top quality storage solutions for gardens as well as modern outdoor furnishings and garden accessories. They are very committed to sustainability and have designed all their products to be 100% recyclable.
The Employment Group are currently assisting a well-established, organisation who specialise in top quality outdoor storage solutions as well as outdoor furnishings and garden accessories. Based in Banbury, they are recruiting for production operatives to join their rapidly expanding team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with machine operation whilst always adhering to safety guidelines.
- Supporting the movement of materials to and from designated areas within the warehouse to ensure swift production of products.
- Inspecting products for defects and deviations from quality standards
The requirements of this role include:
- Good level of spoken and written English
- Ability to handle physical demands of moving material / stock around the warehouse.
- Prior experience in manufacturing or production is preferred but not necessary.
07:00 – 17:00
17:00 – 07:00
3 on 3 off rotating shift pattern / Monday – Friday shift patterns available
£11.70 per hour
If you are interested in the joining our fantastic team, we would love to hear from you. Contact us TODAY for a discussion about this position.
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button to contact us.