Thank you for choosing The Employment Group to support your search for work. Whatever your availability we can help. We have short term contracts, on-going work, temporary to permanent jobs or just the occasional day.
Rudolph and Hellmann Automotive is the offspring of two German parent companies. The Rudolph Group brings extensive automotive expertise and Hellmann Worldwide Logistics provides logistical solutions infrastructure.
As the leading provider of ‘on site’ logistics services, Rudolph and Hellmann Automotive specialise in removing inefficiency and waste from your logistics processes.
Rudolph and Hellmann provide onsite logistics services for the BMW MINI plant in Cowley.
As a VDU Operator for Rudolph & Hellmann, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the movement of stock and products around the warehouse.
Candidates must complete and induction before starting. Inductions are 3 hours long and will include a walk around of their desired work area as well as a health and safety briefing which involves filling out paperwork with basic questions. You will also be required to complete a drug & alcohol test during your induction.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Picking parts and transporting products to the line
- Working together as a team to ensure the smooth running of the production line.
- Carrying out quality checks and recording any faults
The requirements of this role include:
- Candidates doesn’t have to speak fluent English and there are many candidates on site with Eastern European backgrounds, but they will be asked to complete induction paperwork.
- Able to lift up to 25KG (no more than the national restriction).
Monday – Friday
16:45 – 02:00
£12.00 per hour
If you are interested in the joining our fantastic team, we would love to hear from you. Contact us TODAY for a discussion about this position.
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button to contact us.