Thank you for choosing The Employment Group to support your search for work. Whatever your availability we can help. We have short term contracts, on-going work, temporary to permanent jobs or just the occasional day.
Warehouse Picker and Packer
The Employment Group are proud to announce that we are actively working in partnership with Joma Jewellery to assist with their recruitment drive for their Banbury branch.
Joma Jewellery are a well-established Jewellery company who specialise in gifts and sentimental accessories for women. Their mission is to spread delight to as many people as they can, worldwide, through their jewellery, whether you’re gifting someone special or are the lucky recipient, they pride themselves on being able to create the most perfect gifting moment, whatever the celebration.
As a warehouse member you will be a key component to the day-to-day operations for our client based in Banbury. You will be picking and packing small intricate items in a professional manor and adhering to company guidelines on packaging.
Working as part of a team, you will be a self-motivated individual who is keen to learn and grow with the company as they have lots of benefits and support their workers.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Review pick lists or orders to identify items to be retrieved from the warehouse shelves.
- Properly package products for shipment according to company standards and customer requirements.
- Ensure safe and efficient movement of products.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure orders are processed accurately and timely.
- Ensure that customer orders are accurately filled, and packages are prepared to meet customer expectations.
The requirements of this role include:
- Good level of spoken English
- Availability to attend Face to Face interview before start date.
- Previous warehouse experience is advantageous.
06:00 – 14:00 / 14:00 – 22:00
Monday to Friday
£11.00 per hour
If you are interested in the joining our fantastic team, we would love to hear from you. Contact us TODAY for a discussion about this position.
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button to contact us.