Thank you for choosing The Employment Group to support your search for work. Whatever your availability we can help. We have short term contracts, on-going work, temporary to permanent jobs or just the occasional day.
Goods In / FLT Driver
Goods In / FLT Driver
The Employment Group are proud to announce that we are actively working in partnership with Burckhardt Compression to assist with their recruitment drive for their Bicester branch.
Burckhardt Compression creates leading compression solutions for a sustainable energy future and the long-term success of its customers. They believe that their well-established corporate culture is the source of their competitiveness.
Founded in 1844 as a mechanical workshop. Today Burckhardt Compression is the worldwide market leader for reciprocating compressor systems and the only manufacturer and service provider that covers a full range of reciprocating compressor technologies and services.
As a Goods In Operative, you will be an integral part of the logistics operations, ensuring the efficient and safe handling of materials and products during entry to the warehouse. You will also be required to hold a full Counterbalance Forklift License due to having to operate a forklift at times to assist in the movement of stock around the warehouse.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Control of goods-in and goods-out including maintaining all associated documentation
- Pre-dispatch quality control of all parts, components and assemblies leaving the Service Centre
- Support the QEOHS manager by completing quality check audits, maintaining QMS documentation and support with all audits.
- Comply with all EOHS guidelines.
- Comply with COSHH guidance.
The requirements of this role include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an engineering or warehouse environment
- Technically minded with a keen eye for details
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Ability to speak German and Swedish is advantageous.
- Nationally recognised Forklift Truck License
- Full UK Driving License
Monday to Thursday | 07:30 – 16:30
Friday | 07:30 – 13:30
37.5 hrs per week
£13.50 per hour
If you are interested in the joining our fantastic team, we would love to hear from you. Contact us TODAY for a discussion about this position.
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button to contact us.